The Fittest Me
The name "The Fittest Me" reflects that on any one day, there is a fitness potential that each of us holds.
That potential can be stunted by:
- stress levels
- less than optimal sleep
- poor food choices in the prior days
- an inconsistent exercise regimen
That potential can be improved by:
- managing our stress through positive social interactions, healthy expression of our emotions, and being proactive with our life trajectory
- getting enough Zzzzs.
- eating foods that keep our hormones balanced and our blood-sugar even-keeled.
- taking walks, getting in a challenging workout, and moving around as much as possible throughout the day.
Regardless of how well we've taken care of ourselves, on any one particular day, we are capable of achieving our own version of the fittest me . . . for today.
Simultaneously, we hold an ideal fittest me in our minds and hearts.
The goal of any exercise, eating, and habit formation program should be to gradually close the gap between the fittest me of today and the fittest me in our mind's eye. Find a program that meets you where you are so that you can get closer and closer to your ideal you.